Mosquito Joe Jobs!
Looking for a job where you can cruise around town, turning heads in a sweet ride while making a nice paycheck? Mosquito Joe of East Atlanta-Athens is always on the lookout for candidates to fill future full-time and part-time positions!
Mosquito Joe provides mosquito control services to residential and commercial customers, repelling and killing outdoor pests such as mosquitoes, ticks, and fleas. Our technicians travel to customer homes to apply barrier spray solutions that keep their yard mosquito free for 21 days.
- Visually inspect and treat for mosquitoes.
- Maintain good customer relationships.
- Take personal initiative and responsibility for correcting any problems.
- Maintain chemical records according to state requirements.
- Participate in team meetings.
- Complete licensing requirements and continuing education requirements.
- Thoroughly explain to the customer the expectations for services and procedures.
- Market Mosquito Joe services.
Why You’ll Love It
- Flexible schedule – full-time and part-time work available.
- Great pay.
- Opportunity to give back to your community.
- Sweet ride.
- Awesome team.
- Basic pest control knowledge and applicable license.
(You may undergo the licensing program during training)
- Valid drivers license.
- Able to walk customer property while carrying equipment weighing over 60 lbs. for long periods of time in warm temperatures.
- Comfortable driving to customer locations.
- Self-confident and professional.
- Friendly with exceptional customer service skills.
- Detail oriented and reliable.
- Willing and able to work flexible hours.
Mosquito Joe of East Atlanta-Athens is always on the lookout for good people. To apply – submit your resume by emailing [email protected] with “Technician Job” in the subject line.